Cisco SPA-512G (w/o power supply)
Click here for datasheet.
Advanced, Affordable, Feature-Rich IP Phone for Business or a Home Office
• Full-featured 1-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
• Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons
• Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
Rich Phone Features and SIP Compatibility
Secure and Easy to Manage
The Cisco SPA512G was designed to simplify installation, while providing enhanced security for complete peace of mind. It utilizes standard encryption protocols to perform secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Secure remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.